Q. I wonder if you remember me. I was one of your trainees in that training for Mushroom, and one of the biggest admirers of your skills, too. Well this time what made me write to you was that, I just wanted to ask you as to if i want to sell Mushrooms some where in UP, What will I have to do for this. Please do let me know what information you can give to me in this regard. Can you kindly give me the addresses, where to sell my products, only within UP.

Q. I wonder if you remember me. I was one of your trainees in that training for Mushroom, and one of the biggest admirers of your skills, too.
Well this time what made me write to you was that, I just wanted to ask you as to if i want to sell Mushrooms some where in
UP, What will I have to do for this.
Please do let me know what information you can give to me in this regard. Can you kindly give me the addresses, where to sell my products, only within UP.



Please inform the Mushroom species you are growing. In India many types of medicinal mushroom exist. Unfortunately these mushroom species are not available as commercial products. I suggest you to enter in business of these medicinal mushrooms. Here is links to articles on Mushroom.
Ecoport Research Articles



For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)