Q. I am from Gujarat and want to grow medicinal and aromatic crops used in Herbal Tea business. Please guide.

Q. I am from Gujarat and want to grow medicinal and aromatic crops used in Herbal Tea business. Please guide. 


In 
India hundreds of herbs are used both along and in combination with other herbs in preparation of Herbal Tea. It is bitter fact that still we have less information about different types of Herbal Tea used by the Traditional Healers of India in form of published literatures. I have tried to document this knowledge. I suggest you to visit these links and select the species. Send it to me I will give details of its commercial cultivation.
Ecoport Articles



For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)