Q. I have received an order for 3 Tons of Kalmegh (whole Dried Plants) from Bangalore. Please quote me the best rate. Please inform the packing charge; also find out the freight charge from Raipur to Bangalore. On the basis of your reply, I would quote the final rate to the party.

Q. I have received an order for 3 Tons of Kalmegh (whole Dried Plants) from Bangalore.
Please quote me the best rate. Please inform the packing charge; also find out the freight charge from 
Raipur to Bangalore. On the basis of your reply, I would quote the final rate to the party.


Kalmegh is available in bulk in 
Chhattisgarh. I am forwarding your query to traders.


For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)