Q. Basically I m from a farmer family, we have 30 acres of irrigated land. I m interested to guide my family in this new era of lucrative farming of Ayurvedic product. Recently i m hearing about one of them: Aloe vera. If u have any further information or even if u can guide to me in this regards that will be great help for me.

Q. Basically I m from a farmer family, we have 30 acres
of irrigated land. I m interested to guide my family
in this new era of lucrative farming of Ayurvedic product. Recently i m hearing about one of them: 
Aloe vera.

If u have any further information or even if u can guide to me in this regards that will be great help for me.

Looking forward and expecting some positive response.



I suggest you to plan for processing also if you are going for large-scale plantation. Many farmers have grown it in large areas but their dependency on processors is becoming curse for them. I am in touch with many end users of Aloe products. I can guide you on all aspects of its cultivation and marketing. 




For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)