Q. I purchased Akarkara seeds from Bhopal. Even after one month of its sowing in my field in Bagbahera, seeds are not germinating. Please guide.

Q. I purchased Akarkara seeds from Bhopal. Even after one month of its sowing in my field in Bagbahera, seeds are not germinating. Please guide.


I always suggest the farmers to perform germination test at home by keeping seeds in moist cloth. If germination is good only then purchase it. Adulteration in Akarkara seeds is common malpractice. Many times poor quality or seeds of previous year are supplied. No germination after one month indicates failure. Make complaint against the seed supplier and ask for fresh seeds. I am visiting your region in few days and will try to meet you.

For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)