Q. I have grown Sarpgandha in fairly large area. I am much worried about its poor growth. I have used fertilizers in bulk but failed to get good growth.

Q. I have grown Sarpgandha in fairly large area. I am much worried about its poor growth. I have used fertilizers in bulk but failed to get good growth.


I am not in favor of growing medicinal and aromatic crops with the help of chemical inputs. As organic input we are having many promising options. The use of 
cow dung and urine based combinations can promote the growth of Sarpgandha crop. I suggest you to send the list of weeds present in your surroundings so that I can suggest promising cow dung and urine based formulations by using these weeds to promote the crop growth. I would like to add that don't compare agricultural crops with medicinal crops in terms of growth. Give more emphasis on getting produce of high medicinal values. And through organic farming this target can be achieved.

For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)