Herbal Medicines for sciatica pain

Herbal Formulation from Medicinal Plant Database by Pankaj Oudhia.
Related Medical Case from Internet just for reference.

For related queries please write at pankajoudhia@gmail.com

I am having sciatica pain from my lower back to my left leg down to the knee cap... sometimes my leg will go numb and I will almost fall down... I need help to deal with the pain. I can't take ibuprofen due to stomach issues and Tylenol doesn't touch it... please any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)