Your Technical Queries Awaiting Reply: November 2013

Due to on-going Ethnobotanical surveys unable to reply hundreds of mails I am receiving daily. Here is list of some pending mails.

Sir,
I am Asst Director of Agriculture,
want to know about the Snake and Mosquito Repellent plants,
my phone no is :******,
Please help me in this matter.
Regards,

-=--=

नमस्ते सर,

आप अंकोल नाम की वनस्पति को जानते है. इंटरनेट के माध्यम से जानकारी मिली..हम गुजरात के किशान हे. हम यहाँ हमारे खेत में लगाना चाहे तो कैसे लगा सकते है.उस के बिज आप के पास मिल सकते है? लगाने का तरीका क्या रहेगा और हमें अंकोल के तेल की भी आवश्यकता है जो आप पूर्ण कर सके तो बड़ी महेरबानी होगी.

धन्यवाद्

-=--=

I am looking for herbal farming guidance. Let me know your contact details to discuss this further.
 
Thanks,

-=-=-

Dear sirs,
I'm looking for Sarcostemma acidum (syn. brevistigma)
and Selaginella bryopteris live plants/cuttings or viable seeds
Do you have them for sell in your nursery? Could you help me?
Thanks!
Best regards
*** (Italy)

-=--=
Dear sir

I have diabetes since last 2 years

Kindly suggest suitable time for telephonic appointment

Regards
-=--=

i called you today to discuss relating alopecia aereta for which i request you to give me appointment to discuss the matter in detail.





thanking you,
regards
-=--=

Hello
I just googled about the ayurvedic medicine and i got ur details i have one question ,

Is there any ayurvedic herb called , Maida ki lakdi ?
and if yes what are the uses and benefits?

I will be very thankful if you can give the answer.

-=--=

Dear Mr. Oudhia,
I am a farmer,  who reads many of your articles, this mail is related to farmers cheated by plant supplier, i am also a victim of the same.  do you know any case low to fight through Consumer forum as if we go through Civil matter, have to pay stamp duty which is not affordable.  
rgds

-=--=

I have HPV warts
pls tell me some medicine or jadi buti for cure this

-=--=

Dear Sir,

I am frequently visiting your website and reading your articles.
My grandpa is working on ayurvedik medicines in Gujarat. I am very thankful if you provide me ''mundi'' plant whole  image details.
Please also know how can i get pure ANKOL seed oil.


Regards,
-=-=-

Hello Sir,
I'm Omkar Jadhav. I saw your videos on youtube and also went through your website. I own a 67 acres farm in maharashtra near Koyna dam. I'm willing to take up herbal and medicinal plantation at my farm and wanted guidance about the same. Please suggent the possible way to communicate. Waiting for your response.

-=--=

Keep Visiting for the updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कैंसर में कामराज, भोजराज और तेजराज, Paclitaxel के साथ प्रयोग करने से आयें बाज

गुलसकरी के साथ प्रयोग की जाने वाली अमरकंटक की जड़ी-बूटियाँ:कुछ उपयोगी कड़ियाँ

भटवास का प्रयोग - किडनी के रोगों (Diseases of Kidneys) की पारम्परिक चिकित्सा (Traditional Healing)